Composite Trim-Fitter required
Based: Old Dalby
Purpose: To de-mould, trim to scribe, correctly fit all relevant fixings and finish complex composite components to a high standard, prior to inspection.
- To trim and fit components/moulds as specified by customer drawings;
- To ensure components/Moulds are trimmed and fitted in a timely manner and to meet KS deadlines;
- Excellent de-moulding skills – Capable of de-moulding components without damaging either the part or the mould using the correct tools;
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of complex technical drawings;
- Able to highlight issues relating to the trimming and fitting procedure;
- The skill and ability to trim various complex components and moulds;
- To fit complex or various standards of components with relevant inserts/fixings.
- To finish components and moulds to the highest of standards required by the customer and to fully understand what solvents should be used to reach this standard;
Personal Qualities and Experience
To have experience with:
- Trim & Fit tools & usage
- Trimming of component
- Inserts and Fixings
- Fitting of components
- Bonding Procedure & Adhesives
- Hole Tapping
- Keensert Installation
- Surface Preparation
- Repair Procedures
- Unit Assembly Procedures
- Post Cure / New Mould Preparation
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings;
- A responsible attitude;
- Good people skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels;
- The ability to plan and prioritise;
- Accuracy with record keeping;
- Good time management and personal organisational skills;
- The ability to recognise when a problem should be escalated;
- A flexible approach to extended hours during busy periods;
Results driven: you demonstrate a passion and excitement for your work; tackling problems head on always looking for resolutions.
Focus on excellence: you are willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations; continually searching for ways to add value.
Excellent teamwork and collaboration: you work for the benefit of internal and external customers, suppliers and the wider team; proactively building knowledge through sharing ideas and expertise with others.
Customer Focused: you are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of your internal and external customers.
Communication: You clearly communicate ideas, plans and priorities to others; making good communication a priority so there are no surprises.
Operational Excellence: You plan and organise work to safely achieve maximum efficiency and output; delivering results consistently.
Adaptability: You learn quickly and adapt positively to changing business and customer demands; energised by change.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company that is passionate about what we create and what we achieve; growing rapidly in a niche and exciting industry. We offer a great deal of job satisfaction and security with a competitive salary package in a supportive environment.
Please send your CV with covering letter to Laura Campbell by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org