Composite Laminator required
We are a leading independent manufacturer of composite and GRP products producing pattern work, tooling and final components. Supplying some of the most demanding clients and industries in the world, our commitment to quality, consistency and delivery of value added solutions is unparalleled. Through innovation driven by our thirst for new and challenging projects, we ensure that KS Composites remain at the leading edge of composites technology.
Operating predominantly in the automotive, aerospace and motorsport markets, producing composite components and structures, we work with the latest materials including a range of pre-preg fabrics such as carbon, glass, Kevlar and phenolic.
To grow our production team to meet customer requirements we are looking for applicants that possess:
- A minimum of three to four years experience in a similar environment;
- Pride in delivering quality products is essential, together with a positive approach to continuous improvement;
- A good knowledge of carbon pre-preg layup with excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to read and understand complex engineering technical drawings.
- Working with pre-preg carbon fibre, you will be responsible for kitting, layup, bagging, de-bagging of the component working to complex engineering drawings and with moulds to produce high precision composite components.
Kindly apply by email, attaching your current CV to: email@example.com
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.